Batsyayan’s ‘Kamasutra’ – this effort in the hope of being able to read it all online in Bengali this time.
After trying for a long time, the original version of the Kama Sutra from Sanskrit to Bengali has finally been completed. At the same time Kamasutra of seven volumes was also given in short form. In short, this is not what is meant, but in simple Bengali, the main points have been tried to be presented. This time I hope the needs of the readers will be met. We hope readers will let us know if there are any typographical errors or translation inconsistencies.
The Kama Sutra by Mallanaga Vatsyayana contains a total of 1250 verses in 36 chapters divided into 7 parts:
1. General (Introduction) Shastrasangraha (chapters on material elements of the book), Trivargapratipatti (three goals of life), Vidyasamuddes (gaining knowledge), Nagarakavrittam (behavior of a good citizen), Nayaksahayadutikarmavimarsa (chapter on missions with the help of Nayak) (Chapter 5)
2. Concubine Varnasamvidhanam sambandhanischaya f (type of marriage), kanyabisrambhanam (calming the wife), balayam upakrama indikakarasuchanam f (patnilav), ekpurushabhiyoga (single management), reunion by marriage (Chapter 5) 3. Exemplary (about wife) Ekacharinivrittam Prabasacharya Ch (Concerning One Wife), Chief Wife and Other Wives (Chapter 2).
4. Vaishikam (mistress) Gayopavartanam (love selection advice), kantanubrittam (search for a permanent lover), orthomopaya biraktalingani biraktapratti’s nisakasanakram (gain), besirna pratisanavam (old pranayan) ).
5. Pardarikam (other wives) Stripurushasilavasthapanam vyavartankaranani Strisu siddha purusha ayatnasadhya yosita (wife and man’s behavior), Parichakaranaya accusation (to be known), bhabapriksha (bhavapriksha karana), dutikarmani (dautya), ishvarkamitam (rajsukh).
6. Sexual intercourse (sexual intercourse) Pramanakalabhavevo rat avasthapanam (lust stimulation), alinganabikara (embrace), chumbanavikalpas (kiss), adar, dasanchedyabihayo (sting), masculine prakaraschitaratani (masculine sexual intercourse), prakranaprasatam Sexual intercourse).
7. Upanishads (subjugation) Subhagankaranam Bashikaranam Vrishyashcha Yoga (Improving Physical Attraction), Nastraagapratyanayanam Vriddhavishcharitashcha Yoga (Re-enhancing Decreased Sexuality) (Chapter 2)