1) The Kama Sutra speaks of 64 sexual postures or ‘sexual positions’. There are eight ways to love in this book. Each love has 6 ‘sexual positions’.
2) In Sanskrit, the word kama means desire, and the word sutra means rule. In addition to sex, songs, reading, poetry and dance have also been mentioned in the desire. In India, the words ‘work’ and ‘action’ once had no meaning. Some languages of the subcontinent still carry this meaning.
3) It was banned in 183 after 250 copies of Kamasutra books were sold in Britain. The ban on the book was lifted in 1983. Kamasutra is currently at the top of the list of best-selling books of all time.
4) Only 20 percent of the sexual position has been mentioned in the Kama Sutra book. The remaining 60 parts of the book tell you how to be a good citizen. Men and women have good relationships.
5) Lovers who are suffering from back pain and arthritis are warned not to try Kamasutra position in this book.
6) The movie “Kama Sutra – A Tale Of Love” based on the Kama Sutra was first released in India but was delayed. After 14 hours, the movie was released in India.6) The Kama Sutra says that biting and squeezing is a great way to increase love. For this reason, it is suggested to keep the fingernails clean in this book. It has also been said to keep the teeth clean. The book says“The qualities of good nails are that they should be bright, well set, clean, entire, convex, soft, and glossy in appearance. The defects of teeth on the other hand are that they are blunt, protruding from the gums, rough, soft, large, or loosely set.”
7) Tips to keep the house beautiful in Kamasutra. It has been said that there should be separate beautiful spitting pots in the house, ivory strings should be hung, clean house and soft bed and of course flower pots should be kept.
8) There is a separate chapter in this book for reunion with foreign women. However, it has also been said that married women should not have sexual intercourse or love with other men.
9) The Kama Sutra speaks of kissing in 40 different ways. Those ways are divided into ten parts.
10) The Kama Sutra speaks of sexual stimulation or Viagra. In this book it is said that the love life of men becomes much more colorful when they mix boiled eggs, butter and honey with milk.